Saturday, June 27, 2009

WooHoo! Mojo has returned

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Mary Jo Price-Williams. Mary Jo is one of the Design Team members of Late Night Stampers (still haven't checked it out? What are you waiting for? click on the owl in the sidebar). Each week we are given a challenge. This week it was a sketch from Mary Jo's blog the Techno stamper. It looks like this:

Well I was driving home from work one night and I came up with three different ideas for this sketch. I got home and by some miracle was able to create all three! (Guess what you will be seeing for the next three days :) ). This first card I am going to show you is my least favorite. I did get to play with some of the new in-colors though. I haven't met an in-color yet I don't like. I also used "Flight of the Butterfly". For some reason these colors seem to just scream butterflies to me. I know what you are thinking...."Kelly, Quit talking and show us the card." Ok Ok, here it is.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE these colors! Can't wait to order the butterfly punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had EVERY intention of getting to this challenge but somehow never did! LOVE your card Hon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I just love catching up on your blog, you always come up with the cutest things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!