Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Folding Flower Die....with FABRIC!

For those of you following my blog since convention, you will notice that I keep referring back to previous posts. This one is no different. During Shelli's presentation on gift giving she showed us the gorgeous flower brooches. My upline, Sara, during her Founder's circle retreat saw several people wearing them. In order to give them a little more definition they used batting to make the fabric stand up a bit more. I finally got around to trying one of these. I used three different fabrics, and 4 flowers with batting to make this cute bloom. Myself, Sara, and one of my sidelines, Emily, will be using them as bag tags during the upcoming European convention in November. I don't think we will have any problem spotting our bags....what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!