Thursday, September 3, 2009

On Dasher!

For those of you who have been following my blog since convention, you know that I fell in love with the single Dasher stamp while I was there. He's so perfect for the holidays and he costs less than $10! This is another CASE from a swap I received while I was in Salt Lake City. Unfortunately the creator didn't put her name on the card, so I have no way of giving her credit. I love the new embossing folders. This one is also from the Holiday Mini (can you tell that I love the stuff in the mini and almost bought the entire thing?). It's crazy, but after you run your paper through the folders it feels almost like those paper casts I did in school. The paper is extra pliable and so fun to work with. Dasher is stamped using the Platinum paint also from the mini. I warned you I was addicted to those paints. You have to try your hand at them! You'll see exactly what I mean!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!