Monday, September 7, 2009

My Upline Brings out the Best in Me

I haven't mentioned my upline, Sara Wiger, lately, but I definitely should. She is getting ready to leave in just a few days for the Founder's Circle retreat in Utah with Shelli. Yes, that's right, she is the #5 Rising Star for 2009! It doesn't really surprise me though. You see Sara has a way of bringing out the best in what I do. We get together sometimes and stamp (While the Husbands play Rock Band of course!). The last time we managed to craft until 2:00 AM! We always end up just creating, not really planning out a project to do together. This last time we stamped we randomly chose a stamp set and then made a card. We also made a duplicate of our individual designs and then swapped so by the end of the night we each had a copy of all the cards. I only managed to cheat once, and I showed you that card yesterday. The random stamp set chosen was forest friends. We talked about putting the owl in the tree, but the tree wasn't big enough, so I went and got the Branch Out Tree. Then I decided to not use the owl. Sara on the other hand, stayed true to the challenge. This is her take on the Forest Friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!