Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Our Stupid Hour Challenge

In case I haven't mentioned it before, our Stampin' Up! group is called Stupid Hour Stampers. The reason for this, is that as we usually stamp long into the night, we hit what we call Stupid hour. This can happen at whatever time normal things become hilariously funny, or whenever the conversation turns to inane subjects. Well, this last stamp set was randomly chosen about 1 AM. Needless to say, Stupid Hour was in full force. This stamp set was Sweet Season and it was one that I had gotten in my convention bag. It's a cute stamp set. It was kind of funny though, as soon as we pulled it I thought Gingerbread Man! Unfortunately Sara thought the same thing too. Since she got to the punches first, she got to make the Gingerbread Man. I ended up sticking with what I thought was something simple. As i finished up the card though, and was showing it to the husbands, I realized that it looked very much like a woman's chest. So, this card will forever been known as the boob card! I told you, this is what we get for stamping during Stupid Hour!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!