Friday, September 18, 2009

A tisket it a taskit an orange and black pumpkin basket

Ok, I admit it, it doesn't really fit the poem well, but it is an orange and black pumpkin basket. I found this adorable little guy on Tales from the Stamp Room. Since I am always looking for new ways to use my big shot dies and punches, you know I just had to give him a try. He is created from 3 only orange pillow box die cuts and the bottom is the scallop circle die. His face is all punches as well. The bottom is kind of tricky to put on, but he holds up pretty well. We used him to pull names out of during the Open House I had. If you give this a try, please let me know. I would love to see all the other types of faces that he can sport!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!