Friday, September 4, 2009

Yet another Demonstrator Benefit

Being a Stampin' Up! demo is an amazing experience. Not only do I get to share what I love, but I also get all kinds of perks for doing it. Not only do we get discounts on all our purchases, special deals and incentives, free stamps, and advanced purchasing, we also get a monthly magazine with all kinds of ideas. Have I intregued you yet? I would love to tell you more about how wonderful this job is. Just drop me a line and we can chat. This next card is almost a direct CASE from the August magazine. I didn't have the wheel they used in the catalog, but I managed to, as Tim Gunn would say, "Make It Work!". The cardstock is Bashful Blue and the ink used is Bashful Blue, Real Red, and of course the Platinum shimmer paint from the Holiday mini. The stamp set is Delighful Decorations and coordinates perfectly with the new ornament punch. I'm telling you, this mini is the best one I have ever seen. If you haven't managed to get your hands on one, please let me know. I would be delighted to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!