Wednesday, September 2, 2009

LNS is a great place for ideas!

Here is another card that I just had to CASE. It showed up in my inbox via Late Night Stampers and I thought it was super cute. I added it to my Christmas SAS as an after thought. Every year I threaten to not send Christmas cards and instead send cards in January. That way the rush to the post office is over and the process is a lot less hectic. This card would be perfect for anyone who wants to procrastinate just a little while. It would even work all the way through Valentine's Day! This card uses Real Red, Basic Black and Always Artichoke. The stamp set is cold and cuddly from the Brand New Holiday Mini. Have you gotten your copy yet? The ribbon is from the new catalog. I don't know who at Stampin' Up! got hooked on Polka Dots this year, but I would love to thank them. I'm a polka dot fanatic. What about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!