Friday, September 25, 2009

Time for another Pumpkin!

I'll be honest, I'm not sure why I am so drawn to all these pumpkin projects.
First it was the little box, then a basket, now a sweet treat cup and tomorrow a card. Maybe it has something to do with my love of the color orange! Anyway, this pumpkin is my own idea. No CASEing on this one folks. I decided that I would make the sweet treat cups (found in our amazing Holiday Mini) into little jack-o-lanterns. I really wanted to fill them with Reese's cups, but they wouldn't fit! Oh well, guess I'll just have to eat those. I ended up filling them with candy corn and covering the back with Only Orange paper. The faces are cut using the Pumpkin Faces sizzlit. I really like him, and am planning on making a bunch of these for Jay's Kindergarten class. I think I could probably kick them up a notch, but for my first try, I don't think this one is too bad. What do you think I should add to him?



1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! Kelly these are my FAVORITE halloween treat! We call them Turkey Toes as Solimar was 3 when she discovered us eating these and she is allergic to them and she thought they were really turkey toes so she had no desire to eat them...of course now she is 4 going on wise ass and she knows they are candy...he he

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!