Friday, May 14, 2010

Funky Friday Sketch Challenge

This week, on the Cornwall Crafty Stamper Funky Friday Challenge ,we have a sketch challenge. I have to admit these are finally growing on me. I've actually been able to think a little outside the box and not copy every element exactly as it's shown on the sketch. A miracle huh? :) I think this is why I am so grateful to be a part of a design team. I look back at the cards I made when I first started stamping, and I can see how much I have grown. For those of you new stampers out there, I am going to give you a piece of advice. Don't give up. Get your stamps out as often as possible. This is just like any other skill, it takes practice. The more you work with the stamps, the more comfortable you become. Besides, what other skill is so much fun to work on? :) Now, get out your stamps and join us this week. Stampers are some of the most generous people I know. Don't be scared. Submit your project here today! (By the way some of you may be wondering why I used the Night and Day papers on my project since they are retired. That is one of the wonderful things about being part of a UK design team. They are still current in Europe. I'm so glad, since this is probably my favorite paper ever!!!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!