Monday, May 24, 2010

Kyle's Harley

Ok, I know, I just said I wasn't going to use my Summer Mini stamps until I had used all the rest, but I couldn't help myself. I saw the Motorcycle set and had to get it. No, I am not a closet biker babe, but I had the perfect use for it. My brother has always been a huge Harley fan. He owns stock in it (Ok, I bought it for him. You think he was going to do something even remotely cool like that? :) ) and he even named his dog after them. But, unfortunately, he doesn't own one. Well now, thanks to his loving sister and Stampin' Up! he can have one on his birthday card. Ok, his birthday isn't until August, but I told you I couldn't wait! What do you think? Will he like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!