Wednesday, May 19, 2010

LNS Challenge 71

One thing that has always amazed me about Stampin' Up! and paper crafting in general is the fact that not only can you make cards and Scrapbook pages, but you can also create great decorating items. This week over on Late Night Stampers our challenge was to make some type of home decor using our crafting supplies. Since I had already made a bunch of paper roses for the blog hop over the weekend, I thought I would try and incorporate one of them into my project. I thought it might make a pretty napkin ring. I had made these before for the fall, but thought I might need a few more for summer. I love the way the rose and the Lattice Die turned into such an elegant looking decor piece. It still needed a little something, so the Beautiful wings Embosslit to the rescue. Voila' a napkin ring fit for a princess! What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. great idea....and as you indicated, they can be used all year long - just adjust the top pieces. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea! I need to get that die out and play with it. You are so smart and talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!