Friday, May 7, 2010

Scuba and Snorkeling

We were fortunate enough to get the opportunity to discover Scuba Diving while we were in Cyprus. Jay wasn't old enough, so the first trip we took, Jay and I snorkeled and Matt and Katie went diving. Matt raved about it so much, I decided to take the plunge as well and the next opportunity Matt and I dove while the kids snorkeled with an instructor. Oh My Goodness, I wish I had had an underwater camera. It was absolutely amazing. Once I got over my fear of not being able to breathe, I couldn't get enough. The sea floor was amazing. We saw starfish the size of my head and beautiful multi-colored fish. Needless to say the images under the water were much more spectacular than the one here of me in my wet suit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!