Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Wow! I haven't posted for 10 days straight. That is insane. I've never gone that long before. Oh well, I guess I have to blame it all on the lovely Iceland Volcano. The vacation was great (even the extended part), but I am so happy to be home! I haven't gotten my fingers inky in over 3 weeks. After unpacking and doing a bit of Spring cleaning, I still haven't had a chance to go up to the stamp room and play. No worries though, I was able to do some scrapbook pages of our trip to Cyprus on MDS while we were gone, so for the next several days, at least until I can find the time to put some ink to paper, you get to enjoy our vacation virtually!

This is beautiful Cyprus. I am always in absolute Awe of the Ocean, and this trip was no exception. I think it has something to do with growing up in land locked Ohio. My Mainer hubby thinks its funny how excited I get by large bodies of water. Cyprus was absolutely gorgeous the entire time we were there and I almost hated to come home. Sorry about the smooching picture.....Matt and I always get one picture of us kissing in ever country we visit. My plan, at some point in time, is to put together a scrapbook of kisses around the world.



1 comment:

  1. Welcome home! Love the idea of kisses around the world!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!