Saturday, May 22, 2010

My final Vacation Pages

I know, your tired of my vacation aren't you....Well after almost an extra two weeks we were too. We spent the last 11 days at a new hotel (several in the local area, including the one we were staying at took advantage of the volcano by raising their rates) doing nothing but swimming, playing with the hotel cat Avanti, and catching lizards. It was relaxing, but it was definitely time to go home!

You may notice that none of these pages have stamps on them. That is another cool feature of MDS, you can use any digital image as the background for your page. I used my own photos and those found on the internet as backgrounds on these three pages.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!