Monday, May 10, 2010

A Trashy Art College

Our second stop on George's Fun Bus (the first was an old Ruin.) was probably my most exciting stop. No one else on the bus seemed too impressed. This was an art college built entirely out of trash. Something about my creative side thought this was absolutely amazing. I can't wait to dig through my trash at home and see what kind of projects I can come up with. I guess it really is true, one man's trash is another man's treasure!

UPDATE** A good friend contacted me and wanted me to know that the correct spelling was Collage, not College. I want to make sure that you all realize I am actually talking about an institute of higher learning. This is the art school in Cyprus. Artists from all over come and study here. We even met a guy from Wisconsin!




1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Funny mistake with the college/collage thing. :) I love the hand-chair thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!