Monday, February 23, 2009

Birthday Change of Heart

After I created the three previous party favors, I remembered that I had an adorable pattern for a "piece of cake" party favor. I sent the mother a picture of one I had done previously and she loved it. So, I quickly set to work making one for her son. I didn't have SU! items to make the whole baseball theme work, so I printed pieces of paper on my printer and adhered them to cardstock before assembling the pieces. I then used my Just Rite monogram stamper for the Happy Birthday sayings on each piece. Each piece is filled with an assortment of sour gummies and candies. I hope he loves it! It was a lot of fun to make.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!