Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How much is that Doggy in the Window?

Ok, he is free :) And a cutie too. This is the card I decided to stamp tonight to get my mind off my troubles. Today, I managed to slip on some ice as I was walking into brief a commander. I landed pretty hard on my bum, and of course it was in front of a ton of soldiers. So.....I needed something to relax me. Needless to say I did stamp him standing up though!

He was also done for the C&C on Sudsol tonight. I used the Man's Best Friend stamp set, Real Red, Whisper White, and Basic Black card stock and a little bit of Whisper White ribbon. I didn't take a picture of it, but inside is a fire hydrant as well. I'm now going to go cool off my derrier. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!