Monday, February 16, 2009

Your Hired!

My next several posts will be items that I made specifically for a local Community Spouses Group as Bunco prizes. One of my customers at a workshop I held recently was in charge of providing prizes. She liked the items we did at the workshop so much (especially the lifesaver treat bags) that she hired me to make all the prizes for the February Bunco night. The first thing I am going to show you are the life saver treats. She wanted apple ones, so I used real red and whisper white card stock. I also embossed the apples with white embossing powder. The final touch is the whisper white ribbon which is tied with, surprise surprise, the Stay Put bow tying technique. Make sure you check out the link. I live by this method. It may use up a bit more ribbon, but it is so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!