Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Risque Hostess Gift

Admit it, the title got you didn't it? One of my recent hostesses is a Slumberparties consultant. You know what that is.....the in home tupperware that buzzes? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, check out her site! Anyway, we traded shows. She did a slumberparty for me and my friends on Friday, and I went to her house and did a SU! workshop on Saturday. For anyone that knows me and my friends, we had an absolute blast Friday night! Lots of laughs, good food, and a great time. If you want to hear a funny story, ask me about "Joe". Anyway, I wanted to make her something special for her hostess gift. I thought thank-you cards that she could use to give to her hostesses would work well. I found this great pattern for a corset ATC. I just added a small tag that could be pulled out that says Thank you. I used Night of Navy and Versamark. The silver cording actually came from the Country Living Kit. She loved the notes. Hmm, I wonder if I'll get one? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!