Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cards for a Silent Auction

In case you didn't figure it out from the million recipe books I needed to make, I am a very active part of our Girl Scout Overseas neighborhood. One of the things we do every year is to have a silent auction. This year I decided to donate some cards to the auction. I had a left-over retired Pina Colada Simply Scrappin' kit that made the cutest cards! I wish I could take all the credit, but as usual I cannot. These are totally cased from LeAnn from StampingQueens. The only thing they used besides the Simply Scrappin' kit was adhesive. Those kits are great for making cards. While Pina Colada is retired, there are tons of new ones available. I'm finding it hard to choose which ones to get this time. To see them, click on the Stampin' Up logo to the right. Let me know what you think, and how much do you think they will go for at auction? I'll let you know later if you were right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!