Friday, February 6, 2009

Greatest Idea Ever!

Have you ever wanted to see what one of the Big Shot dies actually looks like before you buy it? I mean, lets be honest, some of those dies are expensive and I want to make sure that I absolutely love it (and will use it) before I buy it. Well Elizabeth from LatenightStampers has come to my rescue. She organized a swap consisting of 66 different individuals. Each one of us is responsible for sending 66 samples of one particular Big Shot die or texturz plate set to her, and she will in turn send each of us one sample of each die and texturz plate back to us. I chose to make samples of the Texture Plates kit #4. It actually didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would. Here is a picture of all six sets of samples ready to be mailed to Elizabeth. I can't wait to get all my samples back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!