Saturday, February 14, 2009

Recipe for Love Card

Have you ever had an entire workshop planned out, supplies purchased, and kits made, and then had a change of heart? That is so what happened to me. I was planning on demonstrating this card at my workshop today. I mean it's Valentine's Day, it couldn't be more perfect. Well, something about this card just isn't right for this party. I don't know what it is exactly, call it a gut instinct, but I had to change my plan. I still like this card though, so I thought I would share it with you.

This card actually came from a great friend of mine. She made a Recipe for Love Card and it was so cute it got me thinking about my own. I used the Voila stamp set as well as the Love you much bundle to create this. The recipe itself was found on the internet, but as usual I can't remember where. I'm horrible about keeping track of where I get my ideas! I still think it is a cute card, especially with that Bella Rose DSP, but like I said, it just wasn't right. Oh well, I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!