Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Punch Art....It's Addicting

Ok, I'm not very creative. Whenever I can find something to CASE, I do. Rarely will you see me do something that can truly be counted as original. This is not one of those original ideas! I had a hostess who really liked punch art. She always asked for a workshop that used punches in an unusual manner. I decided to make this for her. She hosts workshops on a pretty regular basis, so my plan is to make her a punch book. this is just the first page. Most of these punch ideas came from Splitcoaststampers. I don't know what I would do without that resource!
The sheep is my favorite! I used it on my hubby's Valentine's Day card. It said I love EWE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!