Sunday, February 8, 2009

I've been dying to show you this!

Ok, I've been dying to show you this cute little book I made last weekend, but I couldn't. This is the hostess gift for one of my best customers. She is going to Ireland and I thought this would be a great place to put her pictures etc. Ok, I have to admit that I am going to Ireland too (just another upside to living in Germany) and wanted one for me. Anyway, as she sometimes reads this blog (Hi Tammy!). I didn't want to give away the surprise. Her party started at two today, so now I can finally show you my cute little leprechaun. Once again this wasn't my original idea but was cased from Mary Jo Price-Williams, but I did tweak him a little bit. I cut out the chipboard covers and the pages using the Big Shot and the Top Note Die. His Shamrock is made from three of the medium hearts from the three heart punch. She asked to do a St. Patrick's day themed party, so I thought he would fit right in. Tomorrow I'll post the scrapbook pages we made with miniature leprechauns on them. Wait until you see them!

1 comment:

  1. Kelly, this is just Adorable - I love punch art and this leprechaun is just my idea of fun. So Clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!