Thursday, February 12, 2009

This weekend is Crazy!

Ok, this weekend is absolutely nuts. I have a friend coming over to do her one on one Altered mailbox class tonight, then I have a Slumberparties party at my house tomorrow. I also have an in home workshop scheduled for Saturday and Sunday. Anyway, I'm not sure how much of a chance I'm going to get to stamp, except of course at my workshops. So, this weekend you get to see some of my past stampin projects. It always amazes me how much I have changed and developed with my stampin over the past several months. Someone said (I think it may have been Andrea Walford) that creativity is like a muscle. The more you use it the stronger it gets. You can learn to be more and more creative. It just takes a little practice. The first step is CASEing someone. And I did a lot of that in the beginning (who am I kidding? I do a lot of that now!) Anyway, as always, I would like to give the original creators credit, I just don't know who they are. If it happens to be you let me know so I can link everyone to you.

Here is my blast from the past!

The good old Ghiradelli Chocolate Box. I think every demo and probably every customer as well has made this cute little box. Mine is made from Berry Bliss DSP (wayyyyyy retired) and Chocolate Chip Card stock. The belly band is Regal Rose. And then of course I used a couple of those cute Flower Fusion Two felt flowers. I have made so many of these over the past few months. I even made one for every teacher in Jay's German Kindergarten. They loved them. (One loved them so much that she came back to Jay three times to get the extras!). They are an easy and relatively inexpensive gift to make, and to give. You can find the template at Splitcoast. If you've never been, you really need to check it out. It is a CASEr's dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!