Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Workshop Card

I have a workshop this afternoon. My great friend Andi asked me to do a birthday card Make and Take for her mom's birthday. I've never met Andi's Mom, but if she is the reason that Andi is as wonderful as she is, I know she deserves something special. I created this card for her workshop, but I am waffling. I still haven't decided whether we are going to do this one or the flower pot card. I guess I will have to let you know after the workshop.

This card was made on Pretty in Pink card stock. The large square is Certainly Celery while the dark green circles are old olive. I used the Old Olive and Pretty in Pink markers to color the Eastern Blooms set. I absolutely love that set. It is so versatile. I do think I will change the saying if I do decide to do this card. Maybe something from the Hugs and Wishes set. I definately love the filagree brad though, and will definitely keep it. So, give me your honest opinion. Which card should I do for the workshop? The quadrant card, the flowerpot card, or how about both?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!