Friday, February 27, 2009

Book 2 Look

My upline has been signing up new Demo's left and right. That is great, except I am running out of customers. I have tried to think somewhat outside the box to interest new people. As we are stationed on an overseas military post, there are only so many people we are authorized to sell to. One of my not so out of the box ideas is a "Book 2 Look" box. I have filled it with lots of little gifts and products to entice people to sign up to host a workshop. I have to admit that so far it seems to be working. I've only used it at one small workshop, but all three workshop participants signed up to host their own shows. I would definately have to say that a 100% return is a positive sign :)

I made this box using retired DSP, A sticky cut number, micro beads, Jumbo Outline Alphabet and one of those Turquoise tins that everyone bought, and no one knows what to do with! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!