Saturday, February 21, 2009

Monet?

I'm not a "pretty" kind of person. I like the cutesy and funny stamps and cards (wait until you see my tequila one tomorrow!). I guess that is why I've never seen any need for the two step stampin sets that SU! does. I own one now, but that is because it's a SAB set and it was free. Anyway, I was over at my Upline's the other day and she pulled out her watercolor crayons. I had never used them before, so I gave them a try. I am hooked. I absolutely loved the way this card turned out. The colors are eggplant and old olive and the picture is on our watercolor paper. Do I have to tell you that I came home and added them all to my wish list? I'm still not a "pretty" person, but I will say that you might be seeing more of these types of cards from me once I have my crayons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!