Tuesday, February 10, 2009

St. Patricks Day Card

I decided that the 6x6 page wasn't enough to keep everyone entertained during my party on Sunday, so I added this simple card. I really like the fact that it is so simple. My ladies thought the windows in the card, and the glitter were great little touches. I really freaked out when my hostess said "St. Patrick's Day". The St. Patrick's stamp set in the catalog isn't even on my wish list. Luckily there was a shamrock in the Holiday blitz and Define your Life had "lucky". It just goes to show that many of our stamp sets are versatile enough to be used for things you never even thought about! I used Glorious Green, White, and Gable Green Card stock. Glorious Green ink and the green fine glitter. I did let the ladies decide how many shamrocks to glitter and how many to leave plain. They liked the fact that they could show their own creativity while still having my sample as a safety net if they really couldn't decided what they wanted to do. Now I have to make a new friend that's Irish so I have someone to send this to. Anyone out there want to volunteer? Let me know and I'll send it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!