Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Grand Prize!

Ok, this isn't really the grand prize, but it is the card that goes with it. I didn't want to give anything away in case someone who is reading this is a Buncoer...is that even a word? Anyway, the theme this month is Italy, so I thought our Voila chef would be perfect. Look he is even carrying a bowl of spaghetti. This card was so simple to make, but I think it makes a statement. The red and white paper is from one of the Hostess print packs. The cardstock is black, white and Riding hood Red. The only embellishment is those tiny black brads once again. I must have them in my head this week. I did use my colored pencils and blender pens to color the spaghetti and I used my blender pens and a stampin' spot to get the red accents on the chef. I love all the things you can do with those blender pens. I think the next order I make will include at least one set of the watercolor crayons. I played with them once and fell in love. Anyone out there want to tell me all about them and help me convince myself I need them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!