Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dice Cards

Aren't these adorable. Ok, I admit it, I've never played Bunco. But I was told it involves Dice. So I created these cute little dice cards to go with each of the prizes. I thought making them out of pink and flowery paper would make it a little more feminine. This of course is one of our retired DSP's from last Spring/Summer. I can't remember the name of it. I used the 3/4" square punch to create the dice, and then used black brads for the spots. The flower is from our Pretties kit and is anchored by a soft subtle brad. I don't know why I didn't buy one of those pretty kits months ago. Ever since I got it (by the way I got it for FREE through the demonstrator's GREAT REWARDS program! ask me how you can not only earn things for FREE but also get a 20% discount on everything you purchase!) I've used it on everything!
I would have to say that it is probably one of those embellishments I can't live without. What about you? what do you have to have in your stamping arsenal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!