Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Yes, Men can stamp!

Ok, recently my downline's husband made a gorgeous basket. You can see it by clicking here. Anyway, I decided to use his achievement to prod my hubby into my stamping room with me. You see, my stamp room is wayyyyyyyy upstairs. So, unless I have a friend over, I'm about as far away from civilization as I can get. Sometimes it gets lonely. Finally, by using James' accomplishment as a challenge, I managed to get my hubby to climb those stairs with me. This is his first and possibly only creation! If you don't understand the joke, there is nothing wrong with you. My husband just has a unique (to say the least) sense of humor. I will give you the technical details of this card. First off, he ran the cardstock through the crimper one way, and then turned it and ran it through the other. He was absolutely entranced by that crimper. I have several pieces of card stock that can prove his enthusiasm. The "Ham Sandwich" is actually the S'more stamp from Under the Stars while the letters are from the retired Best Friends Upper Alphabet set. The inside letter were cut using the big shot and the majority of them were made from the pieces of trash in my paper bin. Once again, don't ask me why...creative license I guess. It definitely wasn't from necessity as I have a ton of scrap card stock lying around. Anyway, I have to say that I was rather impressed. I NEVER thought I would get him to craft with me. I guess all I can say is THANK YOU JAMES!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!