Thursday, August 6, 2009

An Afternoon Glimpse at a Cute Swap and some SLC trivia

Right now I am probably up to my elbows in ink at the Make-n-Take session of convention. While I'm there, I thought I would show you this cute little swap I saw yesterday. You all know how much I LOVE punches. Well, this cute little penguin is on a bookmark of all things. Isn't he just adorable?
And now for a bit of SLC trivia. Does anyone know why I am holding an orange flag? Well here in SLC they provide them to pedestrians to use to stop traffic as they cross at busy intersections. I'm not really sure how this little orange flag is suppose to stop a speeding car, but that's why they are there. My Rommie, Linda, said you have to get your picture taken holding one. It's a convention tradition. So here is my lovely picture.


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!