Monday, August 10, 2009

I may have recovered

Well, after a four hour nap and a good night sleep I may actually feel human again. I am so excited about Stampin' UP! now that convention is over. If any of you are able to attend next year you have to go! For my customers out there, if you want to join the excitement there is never a better time! Drop me a line and I will be happy to send you some information about the SU! opportunity. I recieved a request today to share some of the swaps I recieved during convention. Do you realize what you are asking for? There were so many, and my wonderful roomie Linda allowed me to take pictures of the swaps she recieved as well. I may not post them all now, but I am happy to share. The talent at convention was unbelievable!























5 comments:

  1. Kelly, thank you so much! I would love to see the "Rooms" at Riverton. They decorate and make beautiful "rooms" with Stampin' Up! products and I usually get great ideas for my own home when I see them. There are usually great sample cards and kitchen, bedroom, family room, kids room ideas. Did you take photos of the rooms when you were there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, Thanks for sharing your convention cards and information for those of us who did not get to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Some of the cards and "stuff" are just TOO nice! I will admit it...I printed a few of them out so that I can CASE them later!!! What's the "deal" with the butterflies? In a few of the pictures there are just butterflies not attached to a card or anything. Are they pins? What did they do to the paper to make them stuff enough to wear as a pin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, many thanks for sharing your convention experience with those of us sitting at our computers at home. The information relayed is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly...GRACIAS! Now I have TONS of stuff to case...thanks also for posting my card that I made...Love ya BABE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!