Friday, August 7, 2009

Artisian Boards

I had a special request for the Artisian Boards. These projects were some of the most amazing I have ever seen. You really need to take a good look at these. Don't forget you can click on the picture to get a closer view. I spent more time looking at these boards than any of the others!








I hope you have enjoyed the boards today. The next post I make will be about what happened during general session and the classes. I'll post as soon as I finish my Shoebox Swap. Catch you then!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking pictures of the artisan and posting them! It truly is appreciated! Email me your address and RAKs will be on their way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the winning projects. So much creativity. You are a peach to think of those of us at home!!! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to send a GIANT THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! for posting all these wonderful pictures over the past few days. I am a hobby demo that did not get to go to convention this year. I am just in awe and I so want to be there next year! Keep them coming! I am inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so appreciate your photos, and the fact that I could click on them and enlarge them! Of course, I actually tried clicking on an item in the enlargement - as if it would enlarge farther - DUH!!!

    We are attending convention vicariously through you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look! They are talking about you on SCS!

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=452338

    Not you specifically, but they are leading people to your blog! I'm so proud of you, Kel. Glad I turned you into a stampin' queen!!!

    -Loo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!