Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Preparing for my Open House

Way back in July, when the new catalog came out, I had planned an open house. Well, thanks to a nasty bug I picked up on the way back from Dublin, I had to cancel. Now that I'm back from convention, I decided to plan one to share some of the cool stuff I learned there. My side-line Emily and I are having it on September 12. With all the upcoming holidays, we choose to do a halloween card as one of our projects. This is a slightly altered CASE from the new catalog. I have always loved the saying from the Smarty Pants stamp set, but this is the first time I have found a use for it. If you would like to come to our open house, just drop me a line. We would love to have you. Ok, I have even more stuff to create. I'll talk to you all soon.


1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE that "Friend Good" stamp! I smile every time I see it. It also makes me think of Young Frankenstein (the movie)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!