Thursday, August 6, 2009

My CSI-NY Stamp Camp

Ok, this is one of those activities that I don't even remember signing up for, but it was listed on my schedule so I went. I'm really glad I did. We made several cute and relatively easy projects. It's after midnight here, so my descriptions may be short and sweet on these, but you will be able to see how great they are. They say a picture is worth a thousand words!

This is a gift box that was given to us when we first signed in. It held a shrinky dink tag with our name on it. I put mine on my name tag.
This was a stairstep card. We also dyed ribbon to match, but mine is STILL drying. Definitely not a quick process.
Even though this is not my favorite stamp set, I think this was my favorite project of the day. It's just really classy.
This is a stamp set I don't have, so I was glad to be able to make a project to show at my workshops.
Everyone sent in recipes before the camp, This is the recipe book we made to hold them all. Isn't is just the cutest thing?This was a simple calendar made out of a rectangular coaster. Super easy, and really cute too! There is even an envelope on the back to hold the other months until they are ready to be used.
This card uses one of the stamp sets we recieved in our convention bag. I think it is super cute. I love the gingerbread saying. The Stamp Set is called Sweet Season I think.
This was the first project I made. It is the diamond fold card. Once again, this was a simple technique with a big wow factor built in.
Ok gang. I have tons more to show you from today as well as about 50 more display boards, but I have to get some sleep. I'm finally participating in my punch pages swap tomorrow but that is it besides convention. I promise I will post tons once I'm back around 6 MT tomorrow night. Until then, try not to get too impatient. Oh, in case you were wondering why I was up so late....I almost ran out of swaps. Being a newbie, I didn't know you could just bring card fronts, so I brought whole cards. Well my roomie Linda suggested that we cut the backs off the cards and make me a few more swaps. That's what we have been doing all night. I finally go them done. The ornament and Snowflake cards are the new ones. The other two are the two I brought. Which one do you like best?




1 comment:

  1. I like the one with Happy Together in green & purple! Too Cute!
    -Brandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!