Friday, August 14, 2009

Punch Pages and Punch Art Samples

Remember all those punch pages I showed you before convention. I told you I was working on a hundred for the punch page swaps. Well, not only did I get a ton of really cool pages, but there were a few punch pages on a board at one of the LNS events. Anyway, since I am still in the states at my work convention in Albuqurque, NM and super far away from all my new stamps and toys, I thought you might want to see some of the punch art I have. Since there is so much, I'll have to show it to you in incriments. This first set is from the LNS display board. I got directions for as many as I could. If they don't have directions with the picture, you will have to figure it out yourself. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.





















1 comment:

  1. I'm glad one of the LNS attendees enjoyed the punch art tractor so much and decided to make one of their own! My original version is here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1375114?&cat=500&ppuser=140136

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!