Wednesday, August 5, 2009

While I'm Waiting

Well, this morning I am standing in line waiting to get my convention bag goodies and my opportunity to shop til I drop in Momento Mall (Don't worry Susan.....I got you covered ;) ). I thought that while I was waiting you all might be interested in seeing some of the great swaps I've gotten so far.

First up is a whole bunch of swaps from Sharon and Terry Fisher. This is an amazing huband and wife team who work their SU! business together. During the LNS Reunion Party Sharon did the adhearing of the projects while Terry is the cutting and scoring Guru! You can see them in the picture here. Sharon is the one sitting across from me while Terry is sitting next to me. During the Reunion event (and a few others that we have been at together) Terry has been kind enough to assist me with my various projects. I tried to return the favor by sharing my sticky strip but Sharon showered me with all of these swaps. Aren't they amazing?
Here is another group of swaps I have recieved. Make sure you pay close attention to the pink robot card. This was made by non other than my Bloggin Stars Sister Marisol! She wasn't able to come to convention, but she was hired by Sherrill Graf to make swap cards and I was one of the lucky recipients!


Well hopefully by the time you finish reading this I will be well on my way to being poor. I can't wait to show you everything I bought and got in my convention bag. I'll be back as soon as I can!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Gorgeous...Thanks for showing my swap...YOU ARE AWESOME Sis!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!