Saturday, August 8, 2009

Living a Simpler Life

This next class I have to share has little to nothing to do with stamping, but don't let that dissuade you from reading on further. Carrie Cudney had tons of ideas to share with us about ways to make our lives a bit simpler and we all know we can use that! Her tips and tricks were taught to show us how to make our day to day lives mesh with our SU! business and how by saving time with daily event, we can make more time for the things we love.....Like STAMPING! Listed below are a few of Carrie's tips. Remember you can click on them to make them easier to read.















1 comment:

  1. Love this! Thanks for sharing it! I've just starting stepping out of hobby demo and taking my business into a real business territory. I'm trying hard to not make my family take back seat to it. It's nice to see some tips that address real issues with running a business, but are outside the stamping and the business tips.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!