Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm Home!!!

For those of you following my convention travels, I just wanted to share that I finally returned home yesterday. After 24 hours of traveling my plane landed safely in Munich. I spent most of the day yesterday, unpacking and cleaning my stamp room so I can get busy. I have so many ideas running through my head I'm not sure what to do first. Almost all my pre ordered mini catalog items are here and I just can't wait to get started. So....that being said, I just wanted to let you know that my blog may be a little quiet for a couple days as I readjust to German time and get my stamping butt in gear. Hopefully though, I will have a million wonderful things to show you! See you soon.


2 comments:

  1. Did your roomie box make it safely? I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad you made it back home safe and sound Kelly! Well, maybe not "sound" but most certainly safe! I never feel "sound" after a long trip! Looking forward to you getting back to stamping and posting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!