Monday, August 31, 2009

My New Stampin' Up Technique

I love finding new uses for Stampin' Up! products. Not only are they great to craft with, but many of them have so many other uses (Would you believe I repaired my favorite Crocs with Crystal Effects?). Well the other night I discovered yet another one. Every couple of weeks I go get a French manicure. For those of you who don't know, in Europe this is not a cheap practice. I may have been able to put one of my kids through college on what I have spent on my nails. Not any longer though! Stampin' Up! has come to the rescue once again. Just check out what sponging with a little white craft ink can do.
This is my neighbor Emily's unmanicured finger. It looks just as good as mine! Ok, of course I am kidding, but we chuckled quite a bit over Emily's nail make-over. Just another selling point for the versatility and value provided care of Stampin' Up! :)

1 comment:

  1. How did you repair Crocs with Crystal Effects? (I'm trying to figure this out and just can't picture it... ? :-D)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!