Thursday, August 13, 2009

OH MY GOSH!

Ok, this really isn't stamping related, but I wanted to say thank you to all of you who have written to me about how much you appreciated my posts during convention (I will still be posting convention photos for about another week if you are still interested in seeing more boards and swaps). I really enjoyed making sure the information was current and available for all those demonstrators who weren't able to attend convention. I will say, my blog isn't nearly as exciting or energizing as the actual thing. Start saving you pennies now and plan on attending Convention 2010! The real reason I am writing is that I recently received my weekly blog report. This tells me how many people have visited my blog and where they are from. Normally I recieve about 500 views a week. This past week I had this line on my report.......
This Week ................... 42,466
I have to say, I am totally blown away. Thank you so much for following along with convention here on the weekendstamper. Also, remember I am taking requests. If there is something you want to see from convention that I haven't posted, please let me know. I have over 5000 photos in my convention stash, so most likely I have something you are looking for. Once again, thanks for your interest and support!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, 5000 photos is a lot! I'm so grateful you've been posting all this...what fun!! :)

    Thanks again!!
    Crystal (SCS happy2stamp4ever)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I stood next to in MM line, for a while anyways...that's so cool, we still got stuff later on in the evening almost no wait!
    I actually have a request some one on main stage made a poinsettia with ? punches.Please tell me you can answer this.
    Fabulous blog Just contracted & paid Michelle to overhaul mine, I'll be sure to visit often.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed seeing all your pictures from convention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't able to attend convention this year (but I WILL make it next year) and your blog sure helped me decide! So much to see and do! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!