Saturday, August 8, 2009

Wonder in SLC!

Ok ladies, I don't have tons of time this morning, but I had to show you this. When we woke up this morning I stepped onto the balcony to see what the weather was like. It was kind of cold (which after the past few days is a welcome relief) and it was drizzling. The rain was not a welcome sight. But then, right before my eyes what should appear? a rainbow! Then, to top it all off....as I'm standing there another one began to form right next to it. I realize you came here looking for stamping or convention information, but I have to tell you. This was one of the most awe inspiring sights I have ever seen! I realize the picture won't do it justice, but I hope you find some inspiration from it as well.

1 comment:

  1. How awesome and I am so glad that you thought so, too! It is so easy to just take God's beautiful world for granted. Thanks for this...it's a convention photo, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!