Saturday, August 8, 2009

General Session Day 2: Dale

First off, let me thank all of you who have sent such encouraging words the past few days thanking me for posting all the convention stuff. I guess I am just so excited I want you all to be able to share! Also, let me apologize for posting today's stuff so late. I was at Shannon's Sizzlin Shoe Box Swap this evening until about an hour ago. Then it took that long to decompress. Anyway, lets get on with it shall we?

Today was Dale Fillmore's turn to speak. He is the president of Stampin' Up! He talked about the business side of things. I won't bore you with all the numbers (unless you ask me to) but basically he told us how important it was to share the opportunity with everyone, especially in today's recession. He state how SU! is now completely focused on the demonstrator and that SU! will be providing products, projects, promotions and relationships to help us. In his words, we are the "center of the SU! Universe." We were challenged to each recruit one new demonstrator over the next month. It really shouldn't be too hard. Not with the amazing mini demo kit available. There has never been a better time to be a part of the Stampin' Up! family! If you are interested in learning more about the SU! opportunity and want to hear why I believe SU! is the greatest company in the world, just let me know.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!