Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Bag Tag

Ok, everything I've read about convention says that I need a bag tag. Some kind of identifier for the tote that SU! usually provides all the demonstrators. I know it seems silly to get so excited about a simple little bag tag, but this was the first thing I made for myself in such a long time. I wanted to make it stand out. I have to admit that the ribbon thing really worked out well. I used one of our sticky cut letters and just layered the ribbon over it. Then I trimmed the excess and stuck it on a coaster I cut out with the big shot. To make sure I recognized it even if it was upside down (and to cover all the brad "arms" on the back) I cut another piece of sticky cuts and glittered it with the chunky glitter. What do you think? Is it blingy enough?

1 comment:

  1. Great tag Kelly!! You won't lose your bag - unless someone finds a way to snag your cool tag!! 8o]

    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!