Friday, August 28, 2009

Your not going to believe this!!!!

Today I did something extraordinary. You aren't going to believe it. Are you sitting down? I actually stamped! Yes! I know its amazing isn't it? I decided that tonight was my night. My side-line and neighbor Emily came over under the pretense that we needed to create a shoebox swap for her to show at our monthly meeting tomorrow, and we ended up stamping for almost 5 hours. I can't wait to show you all the great things I did. I made Christmas cards, a couple 3D items and even learned a brand new way to use SU! products. Unfortunately, after all this stamping I am too tired to show you all of it tonight. So, I will show you what I will be demoing at our shoe box swap tomorrow and you will just have to wait for the rest. I'm exhausted!

Remember all those adorable punch pages that I received during convention? Well, I just think they are too cute not to share. I wanted to use one of them to demo tomorrow to all my sidelines and upline. It was hard to choose just one, but this one just screamed at me to re create him. I have to admit, he isn't nearly as cute as the one that Sharon Fisher did, but I still think he is pretty adorable. Sorry about the slightly blurry picture. I think after all those convention pics my camera may be on strike. Hope he is clear enough so you can get the idea! Ok gang. I'm off to bed. I will see you tomorrow with another project. Have a great night and keep on stamping!


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!