Saturday, August 8, 2009

Holiday Home Decorating and Gift Ideas

Next to Shelli's gift giving presentation, I have to say that this is probably my favorite presentation. Carrie Cudney, who is an amazing presenter, showed us how to use SU! products and supplies to decorate our homes for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Once again I have posted everything, because there was nothing I didn't like. I will say that I loved her cookie monster Halloween ideas so much I will be using it at one of my upcoming workshops!Take a look, I'm sure you will find something you just have to rush out and create yourself. Oooh, I almost forgot. Make sure you check out the picture with the sparkles on a piece of brown paper about half way down. that is what the new shimmer paint from the Holiday Mini looks like! I have to get all the colors.















3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting all the convention news. Really appreciate it as I did not go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the pic's. Do you have directions for these wonderful items that you could post or send me?
    Jguyeby@verizon.net
    Jennnifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you have time to see anything when it looks like you did ALOT of photo taking and posting!?!?!?! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it though! I already have plans to get the shimmer paint stuff too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!