Friday, August 7, 2009

Make N Takes

Ok Gang! This will be my last post of the night. It's 12:30 and I have to get some sleep for tomorrow's excitement. I thought you might want to see the Make N Takes that we got to do this afternoon. I decided, since mine have to go in my suitcase and on the plane, not to put them together. So, there are pictures of the sample pictures on the direction sheet provided by SU! Sorry you don't get to see my crooked stamping, but I thought you might enjoy these completed projects a little bit better! Don't forget to check back tomorrow for more display boards. There are still tons to go.










2 comments:

  1. Love all your stampin up convention photos. I think this is the BEST year ever! So happy to see you at our LNS events . Thanks for joining us. Hope you get to do it each year! Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!